CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

19 March 2011

CHOCOLATE CHIPS BANANA MUFFIN

Finally I found this marvelous and simple recipe for chocolate chips banana muffin since I had some banana stock.The ingredients are as follows:

1 1/2 cups mashed bananas

2/3 cup sunflower seed oil – I used ½ cup oil & 1/3 milk instead of oil only

1 egg, beaten

1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract

2 cups all-purpose flour

1/2 cup white sugar

2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder

1 tablespoon baking powder

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 cup semisweet chocolate chips


Firstly I mixed all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Then I mashed the bananas and stir the mashed bananas into the oil, milk, vanilla and beaten egg together until it is just blended. Pour the dry ingredients into this mixture and fold in the chocolate chips. Spoon the batter into muffin cup about 3/4 filling and pre-heat the oven to 220C. Bake the muffin until 25 - 30 minutes.

Happy Baking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment